SEA WORLD SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA
Founded in San Diego, California in 1964, Sea World has grown from a dolphin, sea lion and aquarium exhibit into one of the largest and most respected marine zoological collections in the world. There are currently four Sea World parks in the U.S., and the original one is here in beautiful San Diego, California. Sea World San Diego features 11 marine exhibits, 11 animal shows, six rides and has become one of San Diego’s biggest, most popular attractions. Every year millions visit Sea World San Diego to experience its amazing exhibits and shows, and every year millions leave with a renewed appreciation for our planet’s precious marine life.
No vacation to San Diego would be complete without a visit to Sea World, especially if you have children or have never been before. Spending a day at Sea World San Diego is an experience that truly touches you.
Sea World Pass 7-Days for the 1-Day Price!
Children (ages 3-9) $67.00
Hotel Address: 632 E Street, Chula Vista, CA 91910
SeaWorld San Diego Address: 500 Sea World Drive, San Diego, CA 92109
Directions to SeaWorld from Hotel: approx 13 miles
1. Head west on E Street
2. Turn right to merge onto I-5 N
3. Take exit for W Mission Bay Dr exit towards Sports Arena Blvd
4. Turn right at W Mission Bay Dr/Sports Arena Blvd Continue to follow W Mission Bay Dr
5. Take the ramp onto Sea World Dr
6. Make a U-turn
7. Slight right to stay on Sea World Dr Destination will be on the right Arriving at Sea World Dr
NATURE CENTER CHULA VISTA CALIFORNIA